The day has finally come to introduce myself and explain why I decided to swim 250 miles in twelve months.
My Blog will be divided into Pages which will explain various parts of my story.
- My 250 mile swim at Armthorpe Leisure Centre – updated weekly each Saturday, with a map that shows how far north I have reached.
- My JustGiving page – this shows how well the fundraising is going and includes my efforts to raise £2,500 by August 2016, with a link for donations.
- The Hearing Fund UK – the charity I am fundraising for.
- Slimming World – how I lost over 8 stones in 18 months and what it feels like to be at Target which I achieved recently.
- The Osmonds – my past and present connections with the family.
Please feel free to make comments.